News and Announcements
Please see the 2019-2020 Annual Calendar for important off-season dates as we prepare for next year’s season.
The document CCSL_Yearly_Calendar.pdf was attached to this post.
The Awards Banquet – the final Nauticats event of the year – is Tuesday Night 7/9 from 6pm-8pm at the pool which is when end-of-the-year awards will be distributed.
- This is a Potluck Dinner, so everyone brings something: a favorite “savory” Potluck Entrée (i.e., meat, casserole, tray of chicken nuggets, etc) plus a side or dessert.
- EVERYONE brings a main dish
- Last names A-M: bring a side
- Last names N-Z: bring a dessert
In addition to the food:
- Please bring a serving utensil and remember to claim your dishes before or during clean up!
- Bring your own beverages (sorry: we lost our 5 gal beverage dispensers in Harvey)
End-of-the-year awards will be distributed.
- If you are unable to attend the banquet, please ask a friend to pick up your stuff.
- Open swim before and after dinner/presentation-of-awards.
This is an indoor event with a lot of specific rules. Click HERE if you need to see the rules about “tenting” inside the gym again.
LOCATION: 1900 5th Ave N, Texas City, TX 77590
- The Texas City Natatorium is a solid 30 min drive; plan to arrive by 5:55am
ARRIVAL TIME: Doors open @6am; Swimmer checkin w/ coaches @ 6:05am
- Scratches, No-Shows, and Substitutions must be reported by 6:45am or we will be fined for causing confusion and delay.
- If you are running late, your swimmer is sick, you have car trouble, or anything is delaying you, PLEASE contact your coaches and let them know!
- Coach Dalton can be texted/called at 281-961-6404
- Our designated spot is in Gym #2 (closer to the Natatorium and main entrance); Nauticats is along the far wall, opposite the entrance.
All Ready Area Announcements will be made through a special Champ Meet REMIND. Note: this is not just for Nauticats; it’s for everyone who is attending Champ throughout the whole League.
- Join by sending a text to the number 81010 that says: “@champmeet”
- Or by clicking this link: https://www.remind.com/join/champmeet
Since Julie was the one who created it, if you have trouble, just email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and cell, and ask to be manually added.
Last Chance Meet is Tuesday, July 2!Here is the quick rundown:
- Swimmers CANNOT enter in strokes they have Champ Times in.
- Swimmers CAN enter with NT.
- $7 per event if paid by 11 AM Monday, July 1, to Rebecca Threatt at the pool or at 1403 Saxony.
- $10 per event if paid and entered as on-deck at the meet.
- Warm-ups start as early as 4PM
- Meet starts at 5:30 PM
Please see the Last Chance Meet Invitation in the menu bar for ALL the details.
All other questions please let Rebecca know at email@example.com.