News and Announcements
REFUND POLICY IN COVID:
Given the changing protocol, we are extending our refund policy through the end of May. If, by the end of May, you feel uncomfortable with the Covid Protocol and ever-changing situation, you may withdraw from the team and request a refund without penalty.
We don’t require a Team Suit. We have provided them in the past, but the complexities of Covid made it too difficult to make happen for our registration. So here’s the alternatives:
- Reminder to RECYCLE old suits by donating them to the team (contact Kathy Prior for details).
OR – Purchase your own racing suit and visit locally owned QTPI to get our logo pressed onto your suit for $10.
- Style: one-piece is REQUIRED by CCSL for girls; jammers or speedo-style for boys.
- Where: Swim Shops, Academy, Dicks, or online Amazon and swimoutlet.com
- Color: solid black or black trimmed in blue is preferred
- The QTPI Shop is located in Nassau Bay at 18016 Upper Bay Rd.
AFTERNOON PRACTICE SCHEDULE: This may change slightly with our final registration numbers, but here’s the tentative working-practice schedule:
- 1st Practice: 4&5yrs 4-4:30pm; 6-7yrs 4-4:45
- 2nd Practice: 8/9/10 4:45-5:30pm
- 3rd Practice: 10/11/12 5:30-6:15pm
- 4th Practice: 12/13/14 6:15-7pm
- 5th Practice: 15&Up 7-7:45pm
Yes, we realize that the Robinson bus drops off really late. We’re also sensitive to the school workload of our high school and college coaches. We’re sorry this isn’t ideal. We’re doing the best we can with what we’ve got. Please remember that we only ask that you TRY to come to however many practices work for your family. Though we prefer to win swim meets, what’s best for our whole community is our top priority.