Ashley M, Janderwski Sholarship Fund
It is with honor that the Janderwski Family offers this scholarship to a high school student. Ashley was a high-energy young lady who participated in high school sports, civic and social activities. In addition to sports, she wanted to be a Special Needs Teacher and served as a high school aide at Woodlands Developmental Center for 2 years. Ashley played for 3 years on the Port Huron High Golf team and 4 years for the Port Huron Rebels Girl’s High School Hockey Team as a defenseman and had her jersey retired shortly after her death. Ashley will be missed deeply by her teammates, friends and especially her Family.
The applicant must be a current Michigan High School Senior and have participated in Girl’s High school hockey.
Selection will be on essays, scholastic achievements, teacher evaluations, extracurricular activities and recommendations by two (2) persons, non-relative, one being a teacher and the other a coach, mentor or advisor. Please provide contact information for each.
Selection will be without regards to race, religion, national origin or financial need.
All selections are final and scholarships are not renewable.
The application must be accompanied by essays, recommendations by two (2) persons, G.P.A transcripts and parent or guardian signatures.
- Students must have their application, fulfilled the Criteria, and remitted to the scholarship committee by May 1 2010.
- Only scholarship winner will be notified.
- Presentation will be made at time of graduation.
- Before issuance of award the recipient will provide a copy of letter of acceptance to the College/ University they plan to attend.
- Please remit to address above