Welcome to Andover Nordic 2019: First Practice 11/11/19 and Mandatory Parent Meeting 11/12/19
Welcome to Andover Nordic 2019!
This announcement contains a lot of important information regarding the upcoming season.
The first day of the season is Monday, November 11th. Please meet by the weight room at the high school.
There will be a mandatory parent meeting on *Tuesday, November 12th, at 6:30 at the high school room A104*
This meeting will cover many different items, please see below.
- Coaches will give an overview of the program including expectations, required gear, needed equipment, trail passes, schedules, etc.
- Fundraising expectations will be explained.
- Apparel options – Samples of team apparel will be available at the meeting and order forms will be provided. There will also be ski buffs and neck warmers available for purchase at the meeting.
- Open booster club positions needing to be filled
- Papa Murphy’s fundraiser. $200 Each skier will purchase 10 cards at $20 each. More info on this will be provided at the meeting.
- Ski rental, if needed. $75 (reimbursable up to 4 weeks after start of the season)
- Waxing fee, $15 per skier
- Ski buff, $18, optional
- Thermal neck buff, $20
Please bring your checkbookHelp that will be needed throughout the season will be discussed. -Timers at meets -Pasta feeds -Photographer/photo organizer -Banquet
I hope everyone is looking forward to a great season! Please reach out with any questions that you have.
Nordic Booster Club President