Aug 2017 Board Meeting
CSSA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
August 1, 2017
Present: Dewey Hom, Warren Butler, Bob Hammond, Ken Taylor, Randy Bergman, Lee Molway, Bob Werner, John Humeston, Mike Parson, Scott Parrish, Dan Flemming
Absent: Ray DeLuca
Dewey Hom calls meeting to order at 6:30
Treasurers Report: Beginning balance – $13,454.90 Ending balance – $9,824.81 See attached for details.
• Evaluations –Thanks to all that helped make it a great success. Over 50 new players joined CSSA. • Schedules – League directors make sure Anne has all the new schedules. Season will start on August 14, 2017 and will end no later than October 25, 2017
• Thursday Night League – CSSA has been Ok’d to use Skip Wells Park. They will supply all items except uniforms. Start date will be August 24th. There will be room for 4 teams. Mike Parson/Dewey Hom will be running this league and if you would like to play contact them. The vote was 10 for and 0 against for this new league, approved.
• Umpires/Scorekeepers/Stats – Everything is set and ready for the season. • League Updates – Bob, Monday morning, draft done, ready to go. Mike, American League, draft done ready to go. John, Masters, draft done, ready to go. Randy, Legacy, draft August 3rd. (Done), ready to go. Lee, Wed. morning, draft done, ready to go. Thank you to all league directors for what you do. • Rule changes – Pitching screen change: Passed 10-0.
• Rule changes – Pool players: Passed 10-0 • Rule changes – Rules of play, Mercy rules, 5 run rule: Passed 10-0.
• Rule changes – Flip flop rule: Passed 10-0 • Next meeting – August 28, 2017, 6:30 pm. Place to be determined.
• Meeting adjourned.