Refunds Or Credit

Posted by Mitey Mite Cheer on Aug 26 2020 at 11:52AM PDT

A parent of every cheerleader MUST go to Naugatuck High School during equipment turn in to receive their refund or ask for credit towards next year. There will be paperwork reflecting your child’s name and which option you chose that you will sign.

If you submitted an original birth certificate for your cheerleader, the Board Members on site will have it there to return to you.


There are no comments for this announcement.