by Timmins Minor Hockey Association, 2021-02-17T23:07:33.000-08:00February 17 2021, at 11:07 PM PST
The TMHA Annual General Meeting will once again be held virtually and is scheduled to take place on *May 19th, 2021 at 7pm via zoom video conference. *
In accordance with TMHA By-Law 1.3 Nomination Forms shall be made available each year from the TMHA Administrator by March 15. Nomination form are available in the media section tab of our website under documents/AGM Forms.
In accordance with the TMHA Constitution, any proposed amendments to the Constitution or By-Laws of the TMHA shall be presented, in writing, to the Administrator of the TMHA no later than two (2) weeks prior to the Annual Meeting. Therefore, any proposed amendments are to be submitted to the TMHA Administrator by May 5th, 2021.
The Blank Motion Form can be found on our website under the media section tab/documents/AGM Forms.
The TMHA Constitution can be found on our website under the media section tab/documents/TMHA Constitution.
TMHA Executive Nominations
In accordance with TMHA By-Law 1.3, completed nominations for the available positions on the TMHA Board of Directors must be delivered to the TMHA Administrator prior to April 15th, 2021.
The following positions will be up for election at the 2021 TMHA Annual General Meeting:
• First Vice-President – Tier 1 representative
• Second Vice-President – Tier 2 representative – as office was filled midseason (One year term)
• U-7/U-9 Convenor (One year term)
• Tier 1 Director at Large – as office was filled midseason
• Tier 1 Director at Large – as office was filled midseason (One year term)
• Tier 2 Director at Large
• Tier 2 Director at Large – as office was filled midseason (One year term)
• Equipment Manager
• Hockey Development Coordinator
The nomination form can be found on our website under the media tab/documents/AGM Forms.