News and Announcements
Welcome to the District 21 Umpire Information page. Clicking on the logo above takes you to LL's umpire website.
Umpire IN Chief - Todd Rider
Bats- it is the responsibility of the coach for players to have LL certified bats, use the link to check bats. If you consider a bat questiable supply the paperwork to the umpire in order for it to be qualified.
Umpires are required to SIGN all scorebooks at the conclusion of the game for all interleague games.
The Pennsylvania District 21 Executive Board adopted this Code of Conduct for all scrimmages, regular season, post season, and tournament play for all leagues representing Pennsylvania District 21 attending away games. Please be aware that we intend to fully follow this Code of Conduct and will not tolerate any disturbances that distract the kids playing in their games.
This Code of Conduct is your WARNING.
- All Official Little League, Pennsylvania District 21 rules will be enforced by the umpires and backed by the Pennsylvania 21 Executive Board.
- Any violations of the Code of Conduct on or off the field during scrimmages, regular season, post season, and tournament play must be verified and documented at the time of the incident and reported to a Pennsylvania District 21 Executive Board Member.
- Any violation not covered by rules or Code of Conduct will be brought before the Pennsylvania District 21 Executive Board and appropriate action will be taken.
- Any Manager, Coach, Player, or Spectator that is ejected from a game will be suspended from their next scheduled game. Failure to adhere by this rule will result in appearing before the Pennsylvania District 21 Executive Board and perhaps lengthen the suspension.
- Any Manager, Coach, Player, or Spectator that is ejected from (2) two games in a season will appear before the Pennsylvania District 21 Executive Board for further disciplinary action.
- Managers and Coaches are required to set an example for all players and spectators involved by following the rules and making sure their team, as a whole adheres to them as well. Remember if you set a good sportsmanship example everyone on your team will follow.
- Managers and Coaches will make sure that players wear the proper clothing and safety equipment during practices and games.
- All participants will expect the practice time of other teams and take the responsibility for keeping the fields in shape for the next practice or game. Trash should be placed in the proper containers, and the dugouts and bleachers should be clean.
- No Manager, Coach, or Player will leave the dugout without permission from the Umpire or Tournament Director for any reason.
- No Manager or Coach will leave the dugout for a smoke break.
- ALL ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
All managers and Leagues will be held accountable.