Summer League Status

Posted by S L on May 15 2020 at 06:28AM PDT

The Governor announced yesterday that the The CDC has “recommended cancelling or postponing all youth sports”. She also said “it doesn’t mean we have to throw the towel in just yet”.

I am holding out hope until the 2nd week of June before I make final announcement. I am hoping there is a chance the CDC may change its decision if things change with the virus for the better.

If we do not go forward with this years summer league, I plan on refunding everyone’s registration money. Parents who have children playing in the WW winter league will get the option of putting the summer registration toward the winter league.

I am still holding out hope that there is a chance – as slight as it may be – that the kids get to play.

Steve Lawton 401-206-7248


There are no comments for this announcement.