POSTPONED - WEATHER -CSSA Fall Golf Tournament To – Wed Nov 18, 2020
Due to thunderstorms forecast for this afternoon (Wed Nov 11), we are postponing the Tournament until Wednesday November 18, 2020. More details to follow as soon as available.
Thank you to all participants signed up for today and hope to see all – plus any others who want to join in – next Wednesday the 18th.
Lawn Doctor of Woodstock
Door 2 Door Locks & Hardware
R & D Handyman Service