News and Announcements
Welcome to Howard County Adult Recreational Sports Programs
Co-Rec drop-in basketball and volleyball open to ages 18 and over (some locations ages 30 and over). Registration required prior to attending.
Fall, winter and spring sessions:
- Bonnie Branch Middle School (Basketball)
- Burleigh Manor Middle School (Volleyball)- Forest Ridge Elementary (Volleyball)
- Lisbon Elementary (Basketball)
- Lime Kiln Middle (Basketball)
- Meadowbrook Athletic Complex (Basketball & Volleyball)
- Rockburn Elementary (Basketball & Volleyball)
- Reservoir High School (Basketball)
To Register: call, click or come-inCall: 410-313-7275
Walk-in: Howard County Recreation and Parks, 7120 Oakland Mills Road, Columbia, MD 21046 (8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri)
For questions or program information please contact Susan Markovitz at 410-313-4674 or email@example.com
Welcome to the Sports and Adventure Services Division. Our goal is to provide quality sports, fitness and adventure programs, classes, camps and events. We aim to help you adopt a healthier lifestyle and have fun doing it!
Refund Policy : A 20% administrative fee is deducted for all refund requests 4 weeks prior to league starting; a 50% refund if withdrawal requested 2 weeks prior to league starting; no refunds will be given less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the league.