2018-2019 Registration Form
Welcome to the 2018-19 All Phase Wrestling online registration form
* There is a 2% Convenience Fee for paying online added to the Registration Fee *
Please read the statements below and check that you agree:
If my child needs medical attention, it is my wish that the treatment be started while efforts are being made to contact me. So that treatment is not delayed, I consent to any medical procedures the physician believes are needed with the understanding that efforts to contact me will continue to be made. I accept responsibility for all the costs related to such treatment.
* Parent Code of Conduct: Parents will act as positive role models, and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all wrestlers, coaches, officials, parents, on social media and with other spectators, at all practices, exhibitions, dual meets, tournaments, and other All-Phase sanctioned events.
* Communicable Skin Issues: Report any skin issues with a coach immediately if one should occur. Parents and wrestlers are to police skin issues themselves and not practice if they have any form of a skin infection. If a coach has a concern, they will ask that wrestler not to participate and get the concern checked out. Coaches will always err on the side of caution.
NO REFUNDS ON REGISTRATION FEES
Medical Waiver – Please read the statement below and check that you agree:
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in any event (“Activity”) at any time during the current calendar year I, for myself,
my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
1. ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of the Activity and that I am qualified, in good health, and in
proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if, at any time, I believe the conditions to be
unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
2. FULLY UNDERSTAND that: (a) THIS ACTIVITY INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY,
INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH (“Risks”); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by
my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the conditions in which the Activity takes
place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW; © there may be OTHER RISKS or SOCIAL AND
ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL
SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation ,or
that of the minor, in the Activity.
3. HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the sanctioning organization(s), their administrators, directors, agents,
officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, officials, rescue personnel, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of Premises
on which the Activity is conducted, (each of the forgoing shall be considered one of the RELEASEES herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS,
DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE
NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS; AND I FURTHER AGREE that if,
despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a
claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses,
attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may be incurred as the result of such claim.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS, HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS,
UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY
INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE, AND I INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL
LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE
INVALID, THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
AND I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE ACTIVITY AND THE
MINOR’S EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES AND BELIEVE THE MINOR TO BE QUALIFIED, IN GOOD HEALTH, AND
IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH ACTIVITY. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE,
COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE
RELEASEE’S FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S ACCOUNT
CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR
OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS
RELEASE, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIMS AGAINST ANY OF THE
RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM
ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR ANY COST THAT MAY OCCUR AS A
RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.