Reminder for Volunteer Shifts
Just a quick note to please sign up for concession stand shifts @ https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040b44a5ab2fab9-concession. Either choose our team nights or days that fit your schedule.
Please note the following requirements apply regarding volunteer Hours:
1) Hours available for volunteering range from Clean-up Days to the end of the Tournament Season – Late July
2) All Star Tournament games aren’t part of the regular season; however they are eligible event to fulfill requirements.
3) Form must be returned to SMLL by 8/15/18 to receive refund – no extensions permitted
4) If there are questions or limitations that require other arrangements a SMLL B.O.D. officer can assist – please ask
5) 3 shifts per family is a service requirement. Minimum of 2 shifts in the concession stand.
6) Umpire a single game counts as 1 shift.
The document Volunteer_Hours_SMLL_2018.pdf was attached to this post.