News and Announcements
Parents & Players,
I want to take a vote about playing this weekend. They are not willing to cancel the tournament or refund tournament fees. The roads do not look promising either. If we decide not to participate in the tournament we will lose our money and the tournament as well. This will be have to be a majority decision for each team. Please respond ASAP so I can tally up the numbers. Text me if you need to.
Practice dates for January have been posted. Check you team’s calendar for practice times. Keep in mind that this is subject to slight changes for unforeseen circumstances. I’m working on the rest of the dates. You will be notified once complete.
Practice is at Union from 7-9 tonight.