Dec 15 tournament info
- TEAM COACHES/MANAGERS: Please forward this to your teams parents **
We are looking forward to hosting you on December 15th, 2018 for the December 15th Indoor Field Hockey Tournament. Here are some important facts about the tournament before you arrive:
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR LIVE SCHEDULE. All schedule and score updates are being powered by Tourney Machine software.
- You can view your schedule here and download the app to your mobile device (for live standings), and register to receive tournament updates via text or email.
- Please note the “Last Updated” date on each division. If there are any changes to your schedule between now and December 14th , it will be noted there.
- All teams will play FOUR games. If it looks like your team only plays two games it is because your final game is a “crossover” game which will be determined after your initial pool games.
- The team listed first (on the left) is the HOME team (light shirts & socks); and the team listed on the right is the AWAY team (dark shirts & socks). Please bring both sets of shirts and socks.
- CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE ONLINE WAIVER. Online player registration must be completed by a parent by Thursday, December 13th at 10:00 PM.
- It is important to complete the online registration because it automatically puts your child on the roster for the tournament, provides a waiver as required by our insurance company, enables us to contact you directly with important tournament information, and allows us to provide college recruiting binders to any college coaches that may be in attendance.
- No players may participate unless we have a completed waiver, and they are on the roster.
WEBSITE: To view Tournament Rules, Facility Map, etc., please visit our United Sports Field Hockey Winter Series Tournament.
FACILITY RULES: No Coolers in the building or outside food/drinks. No Pets. No Smoking. No Alcoholic beverages. Please no warming up in crowded areas, hallways, or entry ways.