by Jay Hertzler, 2018-11-19T07:27:26.000-08:00November 19 2018, at 07:27 AM PST
Lady Titan LAX Family,
As we go into Thanksgiving week, we are less than 2 weeks away from the first of two in-person registration dates. I know I have been talking about registration quite a bit lately, but this is one of the most important events in the lacrosse season, so I want to make sure we get this done as efficiently as possible. I am going to ask all of you for help in getting all of this done as quickly as possible so when January rolls around, all we have to worry about is winning championships.
First and foremost, let’s get the online registration part done. It’s the easiest part of the process, and it can be done in the comfort of your own home. Here’s the link:
Last week we had some issues with the link above when people clicked it, so if this does not work, here’s some other ways you can get there:
#1: Via the Teampages Website:
Log into your Teampages profile.
When you are on the main LSW Girls LAX page, you’ll see a banner on the right-hand side with the Registration Link on it….that should get you to the correct page.
Copy the link and paste it into a new browser window.
I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any issues.
Secondly, have your US Lacrosse membership up to date. We will ask that the membership be current through at least 1 JUNE 2019 when you come to the in-person registration, so if this is taken care of before you arrive, it’s one less thing you’ll have to worry about.
Third, whether you are a new player or a returning player, we need you to come to one of the in-person registration dates. Here are the dates again:
1 DEC from 9am – 1pm at LSW Bateman Hall
5 DEC from 5pm – 8pm at the LSW Library and Media Center
- All new players MUST attend one of these in-person sessions to get properly sized for a uniform, choose their jersey number from available numbers and submit payment. Hint – if you come to the 1 DEC session, you have better odds on getting the jersey number you want.
- All returning players MUST attend one of these in-person sessions to submit your payment.
Also, there will be spirit wear for sale during these in-person registration sessions, so it would be a great time to get some new “swag” or place an order for one of those super-cool Boathouse jackets that all the cool people wear. Personally, I am getting one of the new LSW Titans Lacrosse scarfs.
Here are the expected costs for the 2019 season:
- All Players – Club Due – $225
- New Players – Uniform – $101 (We may be going with a new sock provider, so all players may be asked to buy new socks. The new cost is still TBD)
- All Players – US Lacrosse Membership. Whether a new or returning player, all players must have a current membership that will be valid until at least 1 JUNE 2019. You can go to www.uslacrosse.org and choose Join/Renew. Cost is $35 via credit card to US Lacrosse. The LSW LAX club does not take payment for this.
That’s it for now. On behalf of the LSW Girl’s LAX Coaching Staff, I want to personally wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving holiday. May all of you have the opportunity to spend time with family and friends.
Don’t worry about eating too much, we will run it all out of you starting January 6th.
See you on the 1st or 5th of December for registration!