This Week in Lady Titan Lacrosse - Week of 14 OCT
Good Morning Lady Titan Family,
Our two teams had a fairly good afternoon at 7v7 yesterday. We have 2 more weekends until 7v7 is done, so let’s finish strong! Here is what is coming up for this week:
- Tuesday 15 OCT: Week 6 of indoor lacrosse. We will continue to work on fundamentals and conditioning.
- Sunday 20 OCT: Week 4 of 7v7 (and the final weekend at BV North HS). Here’s our schedule for this Sunday (please note the times for LSW2…there’s a 2-hour break in between your games):
LSW1 vs Park1 @ 1pm on Field 1
LSW1 vs SJA @ 2pm on Field 2
LSW2 vs Sion @ 12pm on Field 3
LSW2 vs SM @ 3pm on Field 3
Here is some general information that I wanted to make everyone aware of that will be coming up over the next couple of months:
- Wednesday 7 DEC: 5pm – 8pm is Day 1 of Registration for the 2020 Spring season. We are in the process of reserving a location withing LSWHS…we will either be in the Library or Bateman Hall.
- Saturday 11 DEC: 9am – 1pm is Day 2 of Registration for the 2020 Spring season (in case you could not make it to Day 1). For the new players who will be joining our family for the first time, here’s a list of fees so you can be better prepared for registration:
- Annual Club Due = $225
- Cost of Uniform of which you will own (skirt and reversible top) = $101
- Socks = $8/pair (we recommend 2 pairs)
- US Lacrosse Membership = $35/year. This will need to be done at www.uslacrosse.org and paid via credit card and must be valid through 1 JUNE 2020.
Also, we are planning on having Spiritwear available for ordering or for purchase (as well as the favorite swag item, the Boathouse jacket) so bring extra money.
For those who have not heard, we have several social media sites for our team. Here they are:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/LSWGirlsLAX (also, our team photographer Mike Scott is posting hundreds of pictures after every game day, so if you want to see some great action shots of our players, visit this FB page and check out the photos! (thanks, Mike)
That’s it for now! Have a wonderful week. I hope to see everyone on Tuesday evening for indoor!