Fall Ball End of Season Tournament - Weekend of 26- 27 OCT
This is for all players and parents who are participating in the Fall Ball 7v7 league. On 26 – 27 OCT, we will be participating in an end of season tournament. Please make note of the details of this tournament as we will be playing at a different location than where we have been playing. Here are the details:
Location: Westridge Middle School (9300 Nieman Rd. Overland Park, KS. 66214)
Each team will be playing 3 games on Saturday and 1 on Sunday, which is why I am letting everyone know now for planning purposes. Based on our results from those 4 games, we may play more games on Sunday.
There will be college coaches on site to do some recruiting in case anyone is interested in playing at the next level. Here is a list of college coaches who have already committed to attend:
- Midland University | Freemont, NE – Head Coach Malia Shimabukuro firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benedictine College | Atchison ,KS – Head Coach Amanda Magee email@example.com
- Culver-Stockton College | Canton, MO – Head Coach Caitlin Erickson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wartburt College | Waverly, IA – Head Coach Anna Meerbach email@example.com
- St. Marys University | Leavenworth, KS – Head Coach Ashley Van Camp firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ottawa University | Ottawa, KS – Head Coach Samantha Aucoin email@example.com
- William Penn University | Oskaloosa, IA – Head Coach Corrine Smeak firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missouri Baptist University | STL, MO – Head Coach Lindsay Carlile Lindsay.Carlile@mobap.edu
- Rockhurst University | KCMO – Head Coach Molly McCourt Molly.McCourt@rockhurst.edu
I have attached the schedule for the tournament as it stands today. It has already changed once, so I will be sure to check the schedule from time to time just in case something changes again. I have also attached the field map so you can see which field we will play on.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you cannot participate.
The document 2019_Fall_Ball_Schedule_and_Field_Map.pdf was attached to this post.