2016 - 2017 Athletic Forms - Electronic Submission
The North Broward Prep Athletic Department is excited to announce that effective immediately (2016 – 2017 School Year) all of our Athletic Forms will be transmitted electronically. This will take the place of having to turn in paper copies of all required Athletic Forms. All NBPS student-athletes will need to register through our new online service RegisterMyAthlete .com. Below are detailed instructions on how to register. Each Student-Athlete’s RegisterMyAthlete File must be completed and approved by the Athletic Department before you can participate in ANY athletic activity.
Please note that if you have already submitted your Athletic Forms to the Athletic Department for the 2016-2017 school year we ask that you still follow the directions below to register your athlete. Once you have registered and electronically signed the required forms, you MUST then contact Mel Camhi and she will be sure to upload the EL2 Form (Physical) to your athlete’s file on RegisterMyAthlete.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW TO REGISTER:
1. Log In: Go to https://home.registermyathlete.com/login/
3. Add a new athlete: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by clicking the “My Athletes” tab on the left-hand side of the page or by clicking “Add Athlete” underneath the “My Athletes” tab. This only needs to be done once during your athlete’s entire career at a school. The information entered here will carry over from year to year. This information includes your athlete’s contact information and medical information.
4. The athlete’s profile: After you’ve created your athlete you will be brought to their Profile page. This page is a summary of their info and involvement.
5. Register for a sport: Click “+ Register For A Sport” to begin registration, you will be asked to choose which sport(s) your athlete is registering for. Please make sure to check ALL sports you would like to participate in for 2016-2017.
6. Your registration checklist: This page shows the status of your athlete’s registration. You will be asked to complete several steps to complete registration including agreeing to documents, and uploading the physical.
7. Physicals: Physical documents should be completed by the parents and the proper medical professionals. Parents have the ability to upload these physical documents to the system once fully completed. Uploaded documents will need to be verified by the admin at the school prior to be accepted as complete. (If a document upload is rejected for any reason, the parent will receive an email with the rejection reason. After the error has been corrected, parents will be able to re-upload the document for verification.)
8. Complete registration: Your registration is complete once all items on the checklist have been completed.
9. After registration: After registration is complete, you can login at any time to view the Status of your athlete and their participation on the team.
Under the same account, repeat steps 3-9 to register additional athletes.
Future Seasons & Years
Once your athlete has been added to your account, you only need to follow steps 5-8 to register them in the future.