Posted by Julie Dienno-Demarest on Jul 06 2019 at 02:17PM PDT
The Awards Banquet – the final Nauticats event of the year – is Tuesday Night 7/9 from 6pm-8pm at the pool which is when end-of-the-year awards will be distributed.
- This is a Potluck Dinner, so everyone brings something: a favorite “savory” Potluck Entrée (i.e., meat, casserole, tray of chicken nuggets, etc) plus a side or dessert.
- EVERYONE brings a main dish
- Last names A-M: bring a side
- Last names N-Z: bring a dessert
In addition to the food:
- Please bring a serving utensil and remember to claim your dishes before or during clean up!
- Bring your own beverages (sorry: we lost our 5 gal beverage dispensers in Harvey)
End-of-the-year awards will be distributed.
- If you are unable to attend the banquet, please ask a friend to pick up your stuff.
- Open swim before and after dinner/presentation-of-awards.
There are no comments for this announcement.