Champ Meet Info
This is an indoor event with a lot of specific rules. Click HERE if you need to see the rules about “tenting” inside the gym again.
LOCATION: 1900 5th Ave N, Texas City, TX 77590
- The Texas City Natatorium is a solid 30 min drive; plan to arrive by 5:55am
ARRIVAL TIME: Doors open @6am; Swimmer checkin w/ coaches @ 6:05am
- Scratches, No-Shows, and Substitutions must be reported by 6:45am or we will be fined for causing confusion and delay.
- If you are running late, your swimmer is sick, you have car trouble, or anything is delaying you, PLEASE contact your coaches and let them know!
- Coach Dalton can be texted/called at 281-961-6404
- Our designated spot is in Gym #2 (closer to the Natatorium and main entrance); Nauticats is along the far wall, opposite the entrance.
All Ready Area Announcements will be made through a special Champ Meet REMIND. Note: this is not just for Nauticats; it’s for everyone who is attending Champ throughout the whole League.
- Join by sending a text to the number 81010 that says: “@champmeet”
- Or by clicking this link: https://www.remind.com/join/champmeet
Since Julie was the one who created it, if you have trouble, just email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and cell, and ask to be manually added.