Pancake Breakfast & Picture Day!
PANCAKE BREAKFAST (& PICTURE DAY) ON FRIDAY, May 31 st: This is when we take both individual and Team pictures at the pool.
- PLEASE arrive no later than 8am ; the Team picture happens at 8:10am sharp
- Individual & sibling pictures begin at 7:30am and will continue after the Team pic as needed.
- Family Service Volunteers: look for your reminder email from Kim Neal firstname.lastname@example.org, which will indicate the time to arrive
- St. Thomas Episcopal is making pancakes for the team to enjoy while we gather (and wait, and suddenly rush) for pictures.
- Volunteers will serve each swimmer 2 pancakes at a time, to be sure everyone has the chance to eat.
Picture order forms will be available at the pool at Wed & Thurs afternoon practices, as well as Fri morning as you arrive for pictures. For your convenience, a PDF is also attached.
- Pro-Tip #1: The Veteran parent favorite is the League Special “Package A” for $12, 1-8×10 Team, 1-5×7 & 4-Wallet Individual photos. You can also get sibling packages… individual + sibling or JUST sibling.
- Pro-Tip #2: Save time by having your form filled out in advance, at home!
NO PRACTICE FRIDAY, but be in your suits for the pictures!
- Open Swim for 45 min after everything is finished, courtesy of the generosity of our coaches!
The document Photo_Packages_2019.pdf was attached to this post.